Pages

Saturday, November 10, 2012

Stir Fry Medley Recipe

I live for easy, simple recipes that are actually good. Don't get me wrong I love making a good meal, but sometimes I just want to be in the kitchen for a few minutes and still get a good meal. So that's where this stir fry medley comes in.

I was at Walmart doing some grocery shopping yesterday and saw this bag for only $2.50. Sure I could just buy fresh veggies and make a lot more, but I was kind of experimenting with this because *gasp* I've never made this before!

The think about this whole recipe is that you can make it your own. You can eat this cold, hot, and add whatever you want to it. Nothing is off limits here! I used 3 simple things here
  • Stir fry medley
  • Soy sauce (optional)
  • Water
That's it! read more to see what I did.



Your two main ingredients.


Directions. You can microwave this also, but every time tastes better on a stove.


Nutrition. Only 30 calories a serving! The whole bag is only 120 calories, not bad at all


I added a little water and vegetable oil, the oil is optional you can just use water


Don't have a steamer? I don't either you can do this if you have a lid with holes on the side (mainly used for draining pasta) just let this set for 3-4 minutes or longer if you like your veggies soft like me.


When its just about done splash a little soy sauce on there for flavor


Now you can eat! Simple right? Now you can add chicken to this, even rice if you want. This is just a quick way to get some good healthy lunch. Hope you enjoyed!

1 comment:

  1. It looks like your recipe was so delicious. I want to try to cook this so that I will taste if I was correct in guessing your recipe. Thanks for sharing.

    Best Stir Fry Recipe

    ReplyDelete